Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
1. Increase clinicians’ understanding of the heterogeneity of disease among patients
with NSCLC and the clinical impact of distinguishing between subpopulations (e.g.
different histologies, different sub-types) to optimize therapeutic strategies.
2. Increase clinicians’ understanding of treating patients with EGFR positive NSCLC
in the light of resistance mechanism after 1st line treatment with anti-EGFR agents.
3. Review the management of adverse events associated with the use of oral anti-EGFR
4. Increase clinicians’ understanding of biology, incidence and treatment options
for patients with NSCLC and uncommon EGFR mutations.
5. Increase clinicians’ awareness of Real World Data in patients with EGFR+ advanced
NSCLC and its implications on patient management decisions.
6. Increase clinicians’ understanding of appropriate testing for advanced disease,
emerging data on relevant genomic biomarkers and the changing treatment landscape in
patients with metastatic squamous NSCLC.