Funding Opportunities for
Clinical Research Grants
The mission of the Boehringer Ingelheim Clinical Research Grants Program is to support the advancement of scientific knowledge regarding Boehringer Ingelheim´s products and their related therapeutic areas.
The Clinical Research Grants Program is designed to enable research that has the potential to improve the treatment of disease, patient outcomes and the quality of health care. Support is awarded based on the scientific merit of each proposal received.
The Program is offered to all academic and community based scientists, individually or through consortia. It allows researchers to submit their proposals for consideration where they work independently - Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS).
- Boehringer lngelheim does not assume regulatory responsibility for either type of Clinical Research Program (this can include interventional or non-interventional designs)
- Researchers serve as sponsor-investigator
- Scope must be aligned with predefined disease area of interest
- May involve financial support and/or provision of Boehringer Ingelheim drugs or compounds
- Budgets will be subject to fair market value analysis design